dyno run today

Go down

dyno run today

Post by JACKO71 on Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:17 pm

dont forget its dyno day at www.jordanbikes.com/ today me and some others will be there about 10 ish.... Very Happy
JACKO71

http://www.bikers-forum.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: dyno run today

Post by Bobtra69 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:43 pm

160-odd bhp from the ZX10R, that's without ram-air effect and in the heat of yesterday morning!! 8 year old bike with no mods but a K&N and the Akros.

Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by JACKO71 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:54 am

Lol no mods, just k&n and akros, possibly the best mods you can get...been drowling over a cross plane crank r1 today best sounding bike on the road imo love one...
JACKO71

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobtra69 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:11 am

Nearly bought one from Appys just before I got the Dorso, had Akros on sounded georgeous. They wanted too much. Weird bike to ride, sounds like Duke but goes like normal 4 cylinder. Not sure I like the riding position on R1s though, very much pointed down and forward. Rearsets make it more comfortable though.

Try before you buy but it's something I wouldn't say no to in my fleet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobtra69 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:14 am

JACKO71 wrote:Lol no mods, just k&n and akros, possibly the best mods you can get...been drowling over a cross plane crank r1 today best sounding bike on the road imo love one...
yeah but no Power Ranger Commander or Bizzazzle! Just plain and simple Kawaski mentalness!

Back to top Go down

Post by JACKO71 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:28 pm

Bobtra69 wrote:
JACKO71 wrote:Lol no mods, just k&n and akros, possibly the best mods you can get...been drowling over a cross plane crank r1 today best sounding bike on the road imo love one...
yeah but no Power Ranger Commander or Bizzazzle! Just plain and simple Kawaski mentalness!
i know what you mean, yours would so benefit from a pwer ranger though sooo much....
JACKO71

Back to top Go down

Post by JACKO71 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:29 pm

Bobtra69 wrote:Nearly bought one from Appys just before I got the Dorso, had Akros on sounded georgeous. They wanted too much. Weird bike to ride, sounds like Duke but goes like normal 4 cylinder. Not sure I like the riding position on R1s though, very much pointed down and forward. Rearsets make it more comfortable though.

the guy said it was a bugger to get the most out of it, he said he will be trading it for the next new blade and that he would prefer the blade, but boy the soubd was fucking ace....
JACKO71

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobtra69 on Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:48 am

You haven't heard a Panigali on standard exhaust then....feature in bike magazine this month chap says he struggled to get within 104db noise test at Oulton...and that was the 899 with  standard pipes! They sound awesome...want one!!

Last edited by Bobtra69 on Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobtra69 on Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:14 pm

JACKO71 wrote:
Bobtra69 wrote:
i know what you mean, yours would so benefit from a pwer ranger though sooo much...

Don't forget, Josh said he could have for more power from it but couldn't stop the back wheel spinning up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobtra69 on Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:19 pm

JACKO71 wrote:
Bobtra69 wrote:Nearly bought one from Appys just before I got the Dorso, had Akros on sounded georgeous. They wanted too much. Weird bike to ride, sounds like Duke but goes like normal 4 cylinder. Not sure I like the riding position on R1s though, very much pointed down and forward. Rearsets make it more comfortable though.

the guy said it was a bugger to get the most out of it, he said he will be trading it for the next new blade and that he would prefer the blade, but boy the soubd was fucking ace....

They are a strange bike, because of cross plane crank the cylinder head is about 10cm wider than normal in line fours so you would think a difficult bike to corner on but by all accounts corner speed is the best way to go quick on them rather than point and squirt like most other powerful 1 litre bikes.

Back to top Go down

Post by JACKO71 on Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:04 am

I will be testing one next year, really do like em....
JACKO71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down