How often do you have your bike on full throttle?

Go down

How often do you have your bike on full throttle? Empty How often do you have your bike on full throttle?

Post by Bobtra69 on Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:21 pm

Used to lots with the race bike for obvious reasons, hardly ever with the ZX10R or it would have me off the back....

But yesterday I noticed I was rolling the twist grip right round to full throttle on the Dorso a lot, and boy was it going, still don't believe that thing's only got 82 bhp cos it was pulling like a fookin train yesterday.

Sad

Back to top Go down

How often do you have your bike on full throttle? Empty Re: How often do you have your bike on full throttle?

Post by Robby on Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:01 am

i need to have WOT on mine just to get upto the speed limits (GSR750)  Embarassed
Robby
Robby

Back to top Go down

How often do you have your bike on full throttle? Empty Re: How often do you have your bike on full throttle?

Post by JACKO71 on Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:35 am

You can have full throttle on the zx but not for long and not untill you get up yo 3rd gear upwards, but you do have to be gentle, like bob says it will have you off, I gave mine a tad too much too early on Sunday and the front wheel come straight up I shat a bit and slammed throttle shut Nicci head butted me lol....
JACKO71
JACKO71

http://www.bikers-forum.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Robby on Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:41 am

That's what you want with a powerful bike Jacko - it has to be too extreme to go WOT, nice knowing you can be at your limits but the bike still has lots more to give (got to be a little afraid of all the power or it's no fun)

Miss my sports bikes but with my knackered shoulder i can't ride them anymore Crying or Very sad
Robby
Robby

Back to top Go down

Post by JACKO71 on Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:17 pm

Robby, Kawasaki z1000 would be ideal then, there is loads of fat street bikes out there these days.
JACKO71
JACKO71

Back to top Go down

Post by JACKO71 on Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:17 pm

Fat was went to say fast lol.
JACKO71
JACKO71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimbob on Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:07 pm

When trying to keep up with Bob.... all the time in every gear!!
Jimbob
Jimbob
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobtra69 on Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:46 pm

Jimbob wrote:When trying to keep up with Bob.... all the time in every gear!!

Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Robby on Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:50 am

JACKO71 wrote:Robby, Kawasaki z1000 would be ideal then, there is loads of fat street bikes out there these days.
I had a Z750 new in 2010 - very heavy compared to similar bikes - i thought the 1000 would be even heavier?
I saw a R1 on egay  last week - had high bars so would have been the best of both - hmmm Idea
Robby
Robby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 05, 2015 6:44 am

Only ever ride on half throttle!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down